Tuesday 4 December 2012

Toby: My View

Hi, I'm Toby. And I'm in the big class.

I live with my Auntie and Uncle and my cousins. I love playing footie, going on the Wii and Deadly 60.

OK, so we have a new girl in our class now. She's quite cool and I saw her knock down the class bully, so I guess she's alright ;)

My best mate is Tommy because he is always there for you and he makes me laugh all the time.

Sometimes life can be pretty tough without parents, now that they're 'angels' like everyone says. My auntie and uncle are lovely, but it's always going to feel really odd for me being around them 24/7.

Our teacher is telling us about a Letter System we are going to be doing in our school. 'Cos it's December, everyone wants to give out cards. So we have a little post box and a monitor in each class.

I am slightly worried though 'cos I haven't actually bought one card yet. Oops?

For christmas I would kind of like foster parents. I know it sounds really weird, but I don't wanna been with my aunt and uncle and my parents aren't alive. It's my only option really.

Once when I was finishing some math homework, I looked out the window and saw a kid and his parents playing and having fun in the park.

I wish that was me. I wish this wasn't my life.

This probably sounds completely mental, doesn't it? But I can't hold this all in anymore. It's... hard, like a sum.

Moving on...

GUESS WHAT? Our teacher said we are having a disco and we have to pair up with a GIRL!! This is just great (not).

Well let me think. Anna is the new girl so maybe. Liz is cool. Sarah's funny. Hmmm... still it's a bit odd cos we have to dance with them (arrgh!)

C u l8tr,
Toby
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment