Monday 18 March 2013

Toby: Adoption, Dances and Drama

This is gonna surprise you, so get ready. *Deep breath*

It's me Toby again. So, Christmas was a while ago now and guess what?! I did get fostered... Well, I got adopted!

I told my Auntie and Uncle the truth. That I really love them, and I always want to be able to see them but I want foster parents.

A couple called Joey and Emily have adopted me. They have 2 kids; Mia and Ross.

Mia and Ross are twins, and I'm the same age as them. It's really fun because we're all the same age so we get along like a house on fire. Mia is cheeky and adventurous and Ross is cool and funny.

The other thing that will surprise you is that LOADS of people have been pairing up for the dance.

Also: SHOCKING NEWS: KATIE'S GANG IS NOW LOUISA'S GANG COS KATIE HAS TURNED NICE LOL

I knew it would be hard for Anna, and that Liz and Sarah were definitely gonna get asked. So I decided to ask Anna, 'cos she's new and stuff.

So I asked her at break and she was like: "Sure."

She's really nice, I think she'll be a good dancer.

But then disaster.

"Excuse me, excuse. TOBY!! Look, we're meant to be together. Don't go with Anna, she's odd. Go with me, and you'll be the most popular boy in the class," Louisa told me.

"Sorry Louisa, I'm going with Anna and that's final."

Louisa stormed off and said a kinda rude word under her breath.

That's when I saw Rosie. She was climbing onto the roof of the school.

Toby


No comments:

Post a Comment